*Dreams that glitter... a blog with many little treasures.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Lady GaGa "Telephone" AUS Promo DVD

Oh hurray, I won a nice war on ebay! The bidding experience of this promo DVD was sooooo scary and my heart almost bumped out at the last few secs.
_______________
Here's the story:
Well at first this item started with fairly good price, and it's quite attractive since it includes 5 versions of GaGa's "Telephone" music video, so I placed my bid with my not-so-high max price. And then there was a point that whether I should cancel it since it's the music video that probably have already. Then I decided to continue and no harm to own this promo anyway, I always love "Telephone" music video.
Few days later a bidder placed his bid but didn't overbid me. It was close so I increased my bid to a bit higher max price. And then the rest of the days are fine, no bids after me... until the last few minutes. Luckily I was tracking the bid, and then I was freaked out when another bidder placed higher bid than me. It was like 2 minutes before the auction ends. And then I quickly placed few more bids until my still-not-so-high max price. Later the bidder placed another bids, very very close to my max price.
I was so scared and hold my breath during the last few seconds - thanks to the stupid slow internet speed - and almost felt hopeless from winning it. Until I saw a green message on the page that stated I'm the winner of the bid.
HURRAY! Guess what, the winning bid for this item was only AUD$19.50 (excluding postage).
Surprisingly, all the videos in this disc are not in good quality, despite it's a DVD!
I was expecting it should be in great video quality since it's an official Aussie promo DVD.
Oh well, the good thing is that the disc includes five music videos: including three 'blurred' version which I never knew it exist! Apparantly those videos blurred out all the product/brand names in the commercial-music-video.

Please click the image above to see a full clear screencap from the disc.
----
So yeah. That's another Go GaGa story! :)

0 comments: