*Dreams that glitter... a blog with many little treasures.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Fame (Australia Rare First Edition) CD

Thanks to ebay, finally I got this rare Aussie 1st Edition "The Fame" CD.
■ This version was released in Canada, some European countries and Australia in 2008 with original tracklisting.
■ This was the only edition with the original long introduction in the song "Money Honey".
■ The ending of "LoveGame" was different to that included in other releases.
■ "I Like It Rough" is included as bonus track. It was also available on the iTunes store as a bonus track in Canada, Mexico, Australia and selected European countries.
* There was a rumor that "Paparazzi" included in this CD is slightly different as the later editions were remastered. But I couldn't hear any difference at the moment.

This original edition is no longer available in stores since the re-released edition with more bonus tracks such as "Starstruck", "Paper Gangsta", "Disco Heaven" came out a year later (apparantly there ). So this is a nice GaGa collector's item nowadays.

Lucky me, I bought this at total AUD14.55 (inc. postage). Go GaGa!

3 comments:

Mikkel said...

Could you uploaded as FLAC? I'd really like to have this one in my collection.
mike90317@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Can you, please, post the link that you've brought this? I want this version but i can't find it !

GeRAIN™ Chan said...

Afonso - Hey thanks for asking, I bought this from eBay Australia but the auction link is no longer accessable. Hope this version will pop up on eBay again. Good luck :)