*Dreams that glitter... a blog with many little treasures.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Britney Spears "Hold It Against Me" music video

Ooooh, finally the video premiere of Britney's new single "Hold It Against Me".
Despite there were 14 teaser trailers for the countdown of the video premiere, I managed to hold myself from watching any of it. I just don't want to spoil my anticipation. lol.
Despite some negative reviews on the internet (complaint about her dancing), I actually like this video - especially from the middle 'fighting scene' (that reminded me of Madonna's "Die Another Day") onwards! And uhm, since when did the product-placement-in-music-video culture started? You can see so many products in the video, at least it's not as much as Lady GaGa's commercial music video "Telephone", haha :p
I think it's better than her lack-of-dancing "Radar" music video... that I still feel disappointed after my high expectation since Blackout era.

P/S: Below is the cover of her 7th original album:

Release date: 29th March 2011.

0 comments: