*Dreams that glitter... a blog with many little treasures.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Bloody V-day.

Ok, not a big deal. My head accidentally knocked the sharp side of the table (next to my bed) and I got a deep cut on my right eyebrow area. I really don't know how did this accident really happened, but I think I rolled over too hard while I was sleeping.
I called my sister at 2am in the morning, then she and her partner sent me to the hospital at the city. Due to the distance and waiting time in the hospital, the blood eventually dried and closed the bloody wound. Maybe that's a good thing as they glued the wound instead of stitching it (well the wound broke and blood came out when the nurse tried to clean it before applying the glue-like chemical). I hope I won't gonna get any scar. Please don't. I think my life at Perth is ridiculously awful. What a terrible night... it's the freaking Valentine's Day! Oh yeah, I'm single. Nvm.

0 comments: