*Dreams that glitter... a blog with many little treasures.

Monday, February 11, 2013

The Saturdays "30 Days" signed CD


 
Woohoo, another The Sats' signed item - "30 Days" UK CD single from ebay for £5.99 + £3.90 postage.
 
Well I wasn't a massive fan of the song and the music video, but it grew on me after I listened to it more, and in fact both tracks in this single are pretty good.
 
What amazed me is that the seller actually had more than 20 copies for sale apparently and they've been selling like hot cakes then the seller even increased the price to £7.99 now and still selling more copies. I can tell the autographes are genuine as most of this CD are signed and available to order from their official website for a limited time, but I'm still curious how did he obtain so many copies of it... unless the website allowed him to place multiple copies of order. 
 
Anyway, it's still a nice signed item for presentation. :)

0 comments: