*Dreams that glitter... a blog with many little treasures.

Monday, February 4, 2013

Spice Girls "Mama/Who Do You Think You Are" German Limited Edition CD

 
1.Mama (Radio Version)
2.Mama (Album Version)
3.Who Do You Think You Are (Radio Version)
 
Ok, this is actually my second order of this German limited edition "Love shape" 3-track CD single.
 
I won one from ebay few years ago at a very good bargain price but never received it because I was too stupid to use Curtin address instead of my home address, the reception didn't bother to contact us (remember how I 'got/found' the Hannah Montana The Movie blu-ray combo?). Oh well, I think that copy has been threw into bin now, or might be still sitting somewhere at Curtin which I don't think it'll ever gonna come to my hand... such a shame :(
 
Oh well, since this CD appeared on Discog for just €9.00 + €3.45 postage so I made my first ever purchase from the website. It's still in very good condition, so I'm quite happy with this purchase.
 
I love you Mama.
Of course, I love you all, my dear family.

0 comments: