*Dreams that glitter... a blog with many little treasures.

Friday, February 8, 2013

Atomic Kitten "Whole Again" Single CD2

I never knew that there's a different CD for Atomic Kitten's 'Whole Again' until I randomly saw it at Discogs (love this site!). It's a Limited Edition CD2 with 3 tracks and a calendar poster.
 
1.Whole Again
2.Whole Again (original version)
3.Locomotion
 
I wonder how many copies of CD2 actually exists.
 
Some told me that this version is "rarer than unicorns"... "They definitely took "limited edition" literally! I couldn't even find CD2 in the week it came out... my local stores had only stocked CD1 and the cassette.."...
 
And since I love this track so much so I bought it from a seller at Discogs along with a 3 track Sales Promo cardsleeve CD (includes Whole Again, Daydream Believer [Beat Gallery Remix] and Locomotion).
I got them all included postage for a total of Euro 15.00.
 

Well, for those who're curious about the 'original version', basically it's the first version of Whole Again with Kerry's spoken dialogues and then the band sings the chorus. This version is also included in some first press version of their debut album "Right Now" in Asia (Japan, Taiwan, Malaysia etc).
 
 

0 comments: