*Dreams that glitter... a blog with many little treasures.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Perth Record Stores Hunt 2

 
I continued my Perth Record Stores Hunt today.
 
Went to three stores at Fremantle and only bought these CDs at Junction Records [Fremantle Mall] (I've bought a couple of CD singles from them before). Mills Records [Adelaide St] and Record Finder [High St] doesn't sell CD singles.
 
They've been keeping most of their CD singles in boxes and hiding them at the back of the counter, so I asked the seller to bring them out for me and he carried one box at a time with the 'WTF' face. He wasn't that nice. Anyway, at home I realised that Britney's "Toxic" has so many scratches I really don't know if they know how to handle their discs properly. While the other two are in good condition. Each AUD1.95 so isn't that bad althought I'm not very happy with the Toxic CD and I'm just too lazy to return it to Freo. That is all.

0 comments: