*Dreams that glitter... a blog with many little treasures.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

S.O.A.R. Appreciation Dinner (2009)

It's a special appreciation dinner for S.O.A.R. Advisors (Sem 1 and Sem 2, 2009) and Student Ambassadors @ Sea Horse Bistro.

It's a special night as both semester's S.O.A.R. actually came and have a dinner together.

I'm actually satisfied with the food there, especially CRAB!! Thanks for choosing this place and ordered some nice foods for us~

P/S: Those can be considered as HIGH CLASS foods I think... S.O.A.R. (Sem 2, 09) should know what I'm talking about~

I (personally) guess that's my "graduation from S.O.A.R." night as well, thus I wore a special tie to celebrate, hehehe.... =)

We had a fun 'cam-whoring' session after the dinner. Took a lot of photos, and had a great night meeting and talking with each other.

Plus, that's mean I'm officially RETIRED from S.O.A.R.!!!
I'll miss 'em all anyway~ o-o

1 comments:

Jan said...

Gerain~~~~ post the pics on fb if you have time!! =D