*Dreams that glitter... a blog with many little treasures.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Devoted to You: Musical Concert

EVENT: Devoted to You - Musical Concert
DATE: 2nd August 2009 [Sunday]
VENUE: Auditorium, Pustaka Miri
SHOWTIME: 2-4pm, 7-9pm


Me, Catherine, Suhas and Shahul volunteered to be stage crew/usher for this event, as well as to assist Kah Yie - one of the organizer of "Devoted to You: Musical Concert" [organized by Miri Orchestra & Choir Society].


We arrived Auditorium @ Pustaka Miri around 12.15pm (after breakfast/lunch at Ma's Baker).

Basically our job was quite simple, we've devided tasks among 8 of us (4 non-Curtin): some arranged the chairs; some usher guests at the seats area; while me stayed at the main door - invited and distributed event programme to all guests, including YB George Chan.


Basically I didn't watched the performance as I was staying outside alone for both shows. But I don't really mind since I've watched the rehearsal yesterday. (I did went in to the auditorium for two last songs, grabbed some photos and video too!!)

Anyway, overall I'm satisfied with this event, kinda happy and glad to help. I'm quite impressed with the performances, and made me love more 'bout orchestra!


Besides, I actually ate LOTS of FOODS on that day... I mean A LOT! I bought snacks and few cups of drinks during the event break - before and even after 'chicken rice' lunch! We also went to both D'Vine Crusts + Citrus and ordered some special drinks after the event. Ahhh...We're SO FULL! =)

0 comments: