*Dreams that glitter... a blog with many little treasures.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

CV! Exco 09 Appreciation Dinner

Date: 25th August 2009 (Thesday)
Time: 7.00-9.00pm
Venue: Cafe Rosita [Dynasty Hotel]

Well, I really like the foods there. The restaurant provides wide range of food selections including worldwide salad, local and international desserts, local and western foods, etc... and it's all HALAL!
I ate lamb, chicken, fish tofu 'sumbat', vege... (no beef for me! but heard it's nice~)
My most favourite food there: Sweet & Sour Fish!!!
The fish is soooo crispy! Along with thick sweet and sour sauce, yummy!!
P/S: the price is around RM30+ per person (excluding tax). But we managed to get discount due to large number of people.


CV! Exco 08/09 Family Photos!!


Before we left, we took another shots at the lobby area.


Overall, I'm satisfied with the arranged Appreciation Dinner. Thanks Aileen @ The Queen!!

---------------------------------------------
+

After dinner @ Coffee Bean

Since I'm full already, and I don't really like to drink coffee, so I went for a small shopping trip at Bintang while the rest stay and hang out at Coffee Bean, sofa area.

**********
*Click photo to enlarge
# See more photos at my facebook account!

0 comments: