*Dreams that glitter... a blog with many little treasures.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

StartUp Week (Sem 2, 2009)


IT'S THE END OF STARTUP WEEK (Sem 2, 09 / 20-25 July 09)!!


The week was so physically and mentally tiring but fun, and it was my first time (in 4 consecutive orientation) finally handled a new student group for full 5 days!

Fyi, my team is called "Nutr-ion Pro"~
*StartUp Week theme: Health Product*


Good job and well done to my lovely group members' performance. Really appreciate for those who attended all 5 days. Also thanks to all S.O.A.R. Advisors, especially Rachael - my StartUp Week partner.


MY HISTORY in S.O.A.R. (07-09)
1st - Assistant leader -> leader = no group.
2nd - Handled a group til Thurs, went to JCLA.
3rd - Handled a group til Thurs, went to JCLA. Then S.T.F.U. = no group.
4th - Finally handled a group for 5 days -> StartUp Nite!!


P/S: And yes, this is gonna be my last time as a S.O.A.R. Advisor. I need a break... a real break. So GOOD LUCK and all the best to current/new/coming batch of S.O.A.R. Advisors!!

0 comments: