*Dreams that glitter... a blog with many little treasures.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

BRITNEY: for the record. (Malaysia DVD)



Was shocked when I saw this DVD displayed in Speedy. Never expected we've a Malaysia Edition of "BRITNEY: for the record." DVD - which I planned to do online shopping for this DVD later.
Anyway, the price is quite expensive for me (RM29.90), cos it doesn't includes the 6 remixes mp3 that comes with original-released edition. But it's nice to see they includes english, chinese & malay subtitle, and comes with unique metallic color DVD-box + pink 'BRITNEY' font.
I haven't watch the DVD yet, but heard that DVD includes 4 minutes of never-before-seen footages. I don't think I can actually point-out those additional scenes, although I've watched the TV version (HQ MTV-rip) which downloaded online few months ago.

0 comments: