*Dreams that glitter... a blog with many little treasures.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Special Awards?



Received a special gift from Mr. Rama/Dr. Thomas on behalf of Department of Mass Communication (will be renamed to "Dept. of Media, Culture and Communication" soon) during the Mass Comm Video Screening Session on Friday (24th July 09).
I didn't really pay attention to what Mr Rama said cos I'm too nervous and confused. But then I heard it was for my efforts in study for last semester [eg. I'm the director & actor for few films, active in outside activities/CV! etc...]. Anyway, weird but I'm glad to have it! Thanks Mr. Rama and Dr Thomas!! ^_^
Btw, congratulations to all crews of the videos that screened in this session, Suhas, Belinda, as well as my lovely "Chasing Lights" team!! Glad that our video was one of the selected videos. So I can officially said that it was the student premiere of "Chasing Lights" -- although it was the 'mistake' version!! Anyway, Hurray and well done everyone!!~

0 comments: