*Dreams that glitter... a blog with many little treasures.

Friday, July 17, 2009

P/S: I got a new phone!


Introduce my new phone-pal: Sony Ericsson W595!!

I bought this phone on Tuesday (14th July) due to my W550i phone gone to sleep [damaged] again. Selection of the phone, comparation of price to purchase the phone took me around 1 hour in Boulevard. It's very inconvenience when my phone broke down during the last few days at RWMF09. So I prefer to buy a new phone instead of sending it to repair since I can afford to buy a new one.
I'll still keep the 'old' one and will send to repair at KK, as an additional phone :)
***
What comes with the phone?
- 2GB memory card
- 3.2MP Camera
- 3G Phone [for video call]
- Shake control [switch track, shuffle, volume]
- SensMe : select songs by mood
- Accessories [earphone, charger, USB]
- TrackID, VideoDJ, PhotoDJ, MusicDJ
- Sony Ericsson PC Suite software (pretty cool)
- Multiple alarm setting (compared to W550i)
and more...
Weaknesses:
- No internet shortcut button
- No torchlight
- Camera with no 'focus'

0 comments: