*Dreams that glitter... a blog with many little treasures.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

O-NITE! 2010 "HAPPY FEET"


This semester's O-NITE was held in KRP (Kelab Rekreasi Petroliam).

The Theme is "HAPPY FEET"; Dress Code is Casual + Colourful.

Well, I don't have much photos as I was busy throughout the event, and I didn't even have my dinner in the hall with students (along with Suhas, Aaron and Oo). Maybe because too many things happened in a day which made most of us uncomfortable - including the rude KRP staffs with terrible manner and services.

I found something interesting there. Please look below~

Hmm, it looks like 'contain' having 2 different meaning/perception here eh?

Anyway, do check out facebook for O-NITE! 2010 "HAPPY FEET" event photos uploaded by SC or participants :)

0 comments: