*Dreams that glitter... a blog with many little treasures.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Lady GaGa "The Fame Monster" slotMusic™ (microSD)

The digital version of Lady GaGa's "The Fame Monster" + "The Fame"... in microSD card!
Total 20 tracks plus 2 videos.
The back sleeve stated it's a 1GB microSD card with high quality DRM-free MP3s.
I prefer to keep it sealed, so I'm not able to give any comment or reviews about the quality of the MP3s and videos. I'm not sure which videos are included, as it's not listed on the tracklisting, unfortunately.
The size of the slotMusic album is just slightly larger than normal CD jewel case.
No booklet in the slotMusic album too.
*
You must be thinking this album is very expensive hey.
In fact it only cost me US$14.38 (included postage from US), it's cheaper than the physical Aussie CD. I think it's a pretty good deal especially this format is not common, only a small amount were produced.
But I also know that this is not a famous semi-physical format as people are more into digital music like iTunes that allows them to download the files into their computer or phone or ipods, which is much more convenient than having a microSD music card, and many prefer physical CD instead of this so-called 'new' format too. Moreover, you'll need a device / certain phones that accept microSD / a card reader to open the music card.
*
In overall, I'm happy to own this rare semi-physical album as my GaGa collection. Go GaGa!

0 comments: