*Dreams that glitter... a blog with many little treasures.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I won an AFL ball!

I received a random package in front of the door, with my name and address written on it. At first I had no idea what was it, and then I was surprised when I opened it and found that 'the item' in the package - a Sherrin AFL ball (worth $29.99) and a letter congrats me in winning the MARS chocolate draw. Well I totally forgot about it as I entered the draw like half year ago (I entered the draw just for fun, never expected to win one... seriously!).
Oh yeah, and then I found back the chocolate wrapper (yes it's true) that I kept in the shelf... just because the instruction asked us to keep the wrapper for future proof.
The competition/draw was pretty easy. You could:
1. Win the ball immediately (claim the ball if the wrapper stated you've won one)
2. Enter second chance draw (type-in the number into their website and wait for the draw)
*
Besides, I think the chances of winning one was pretty high anyway, as they are giving out total 30,000 balls to customers. So yeah, yay!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey,,, I got one too,, Bay of PLenty NZ,, I also forgot I entered,,

GeRAIN™ Chan said...

@celtdownunder

Woohoo congrats! I still have it sealed though :D

Thanks for visiting my blog! Hurray~