*Dreams that glitter... a blog with many little treasures.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Fame Monster Super Deluxe Edition

Finally I got my own copy of Lady GaGa's "tHE FAME MONStER" Collector's Edition Art Book [a.k.a. Super Deluxe Edition].
Special Thanks to my neighbour Amy who brought it all the way from Taiwan (initially I accidentally found it on Yahoo! Auction Taiwan, however the seller is not sending it overseas, thus Amy is willing to pay for me when she went to Taiwan for her Wedding photo trip!! Yay~).

The price is quite high (RM450.00), however I think it's worth to have it. You can find out why I should have it below:

Overview and the back of the album.

What's so special about my copy? :

It's my BIRTHDAY NUMBER!!!!!
[Born: 29th November]

* Each book individually numbered. LIMITED 10,000 Sets ONLY!

The description sticker.

A Lock of Lady GaGa's hair.

The Fame + The Fame Monster CD

... and both discs are BLACK.

Double-sided Collectible Puzzle

Art Book (with sketches and writing from GaGa herself). Total 100 pages.

The Fame album booklet [in special bigger size]

Pullout posters

Pictorials

Never-before-seen photos

Personal notes from Lady GaGa

Another 'shocking' Pullout posters

The Fame Monster album lyrics booklet

Themed fanzines

Paper Doll

Paper Doll stickers

0 comments: