*Dreams that glitter... a blog with many little treasures.

Monday, May 10, 2010

CIRCUS fantasy

Surprisingly found BRITNEY SPEARS™ "CIRCUS fantasy" in SaSa @ 1Borneo.

I tried the tester and like it! Well it's better than HIDDEN fantasy (which I don't have it and don't think I'm gonna buy it). The smell is sweet like fruit candy, but lighter than fantasy. What's more, the word 'CIRCUS' meant a lot to me in my life.

Then I went around 1Borneo to search for more and hoping to see if there's a promotional CD included with this fragrance... There is a Britney's fragrance booth at Parkson with more CIRCUS fantasy (with fantasy and HIDDEN fantasy as well), but it cost RM30 higher than SaSa [SaSa retail price: RM180+ for 50ml; heard that SaSa only received 4 stocks].

Then me and my mom went to the store. We tried more fragrance to find the smell that I like, however ended up this is my final purchase decision.

Funny that it was Mother's Day, however I bought this for myself (well my mom wish to pay for it, but I refused and paid myself).

Yay, another fragrance collection! :)

0 comments: