*Dreams that glitter... a blog with many little treasures.

Friday, April 9, 2010

MH: My Precious Moment ~DONE!~

Alright, was in post-production (editing) for 4 days, now the short film is finally done.
Already burned the film into DVD and Data Disc, and we even reviewed it in the lab with other groups. Nice that we even shared our recorded sound/traditional music in other group's film.
However, I think the end video could have done much more better if we have more than 3 minutes. We've to cut down a lot of scenes (few other nice scenes but got deleted) and added many weird transition just to connect all video pieces in order to fit into the time limit. If there's any second chance, I'll do alternate editing and arrangement according to my own style... lol. Anyway, overall it's still a fine short film.

a big GOOD LUCK to all of us who're participating in this MH short film competition.
*****
P/S: For me, it doesn't matter if our group's short film being nominated or not, as all the experiences and friendships that I gained from the whole process are much more WORTH than the video and the prize actually. Love ya all and thanks for everyone's support! =)

0 comments: