*Dreams that glitter... a blog with many little treasures.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

John Curtin Leadership Camp

I went back to Miri on 26th Jan - 1st Feb 2010 for "John Curtin Leadership Camp" and Student Council ITM stuffs.
JCLC was supposed to held last year (around Oct-Nov time) but postponed to this year.

Well, I was terribly sick on the last few days, and had a high fever during the camp (too exhausted, as I did tons of preparations for the camp mostly alone).
Despite my health, as long as participants and volunteers were happy in the camp, I'm happy with everything :D
In overall the camp was alright and a Success.


P/S: I received a full Bus of "I LOVE YOU" when I thanked and said Goodbye to the participants in the bus. Awww, So sweet!!

+
Behind The Scenes!

+
A rare scene. Yes it is AirAsia - our flight back to KK.

Cafeteria under renovation

GK Mini Market

0 comments: