*Dreams that glitter... a blog with many little treasures.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Short Film shooting @ home!


Behind the scene photos for the 'untitled' short film shooting at kk!!
Well, my bro-in-law bought a new video camera, so he decided to make a short film as trial.
He brought a crew team + shooting equipments such as mini tv, microphone, boompole etc to my house (as some scenes were shoot in my home sweet home).


This comedy short film is about the 'other side' of a politician, his love affairs, reporter's voice etc. Hopefully I can watch the complete video soon. All da best to Chester and the crews.

My script. I was, surprisingly, invited to act as one of the reporters (who'll meet and chat with other reporters at a restaurant -- sorry no photo of me -> as there are other photographers who took photos for the shooting, so I didn't 'capture' myself at all).
Was terribly nervous as it was my first time acted on screen in Malay language.
But after the shooting the director (I guess) praised me that I'm good in acting (but I don't think so at all) O_o.
Oh well, first time, so I'll learn from mistakes. And this was a nice experience-gaining/learning day anyway.


Then we went to few more locations such as kampung, roadside etc.

Car almost-got-hit-by-a-truck scene (the camera was on the floor - fortunately only a few cars were there)
---------------------------
Last post of 2009~
Perfect to close the year 2009 and get ready for 2010!


^_^

0 comments: