*Dreams that glitter... a blog with many little treasures.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Temporary lost my "right ear" hearing

It's kinda funny after I realized few things that happened to me are similar to my fav artists:

Gillian Chung x SOAR "clarification" session
- I can feel her situation through my previous 'misunderstanding' situation. Something bad/negative happened to us, misunderstanding, the effects of current image and reputation, and wait for a proper time to clarify everything in front of a group of people (Gil to press x Gerain to committee). It's really depressed and down during that time.

Ayumi Hamasaki x hearing problem
- It's not the first time that I lost my "right ear" hearing. The previous one happened last year, which I went to DSC to check and cleared my ear. But it suddenly happened again since I woke up this morning. I really don't feel comfortable, I'm actually suffering from this situation (can't hear things clearly, and now it affects my left ear as well). Hmm.. maybe I slapped myself too much yesterday... Hopefully everything's fine to me. Healthy!

0 comments: