*Dreams that glitter... a blog with many little treasures.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Chickylicious supper/dinner @ 12am

Just went to 24-hour KFC @ Bintang Plaza for dinner (or suppose 'breakfast'?) with JJ.

Before this:
I only slept for 2 hours this morning due to helping out for Project CARE proposal, study tuesday's Borneo Post for Journalism quiz, MCI presentation slides, and wanted to pick up equipments before Journalism class at 9am.

However, seems like most of the things went wrong:
1. Can only collect equipments on Friday (today instead of Tuesday yesterday).
2. I only get 1 mark out of 10 marks for Journalism quiz.
3. MCI presentation moves to 'tomorrow' (which is later).
4. 'Lost and out of focus' MCI lecture for me (too tired).
5. No video shooting until Friday.

I directly slept after MCI class and submitted Journalism class-work around 5pm til 12am. Tooooo Tiredo + my poor painful back!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Gambateh yeah Gerain-chan~ >.<