*Dreams that glitter... a blog with many little treasures.

Friday, March 29, 2013

The meaning behind "Viva Forever" music video

Did I tell you all already that in my opinion Viva Forever is one of the best Spice Girls' songs? I love it so much and have been collecting the CD singles including the Australia individual 'Fairies' versions (except I haven't found the Posh one - will continue my search for it).
 
Today I just discovered this interesting interview with the director of the video (he's kinda funny too):
 
Baby Spice, Emma Bunton: "We always wanted to do something a little bit different for the video. It's a bit hard to explain, but its about two boys who go into a forest where they find something and lose something too. There's a sense that what they're losing is their innocence, somehow. they learn something in the forest which means that they'll always see things differently afterwards. It's a bit weird really."
 
Here's the original video (it's really beautiful):

0 comments: