*Dreams that glitter... a blog with many little treasures.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Lady Gaga "Born This Way" autographed booklet

 
Ok, I totally wasn't expecting I could win it but it happened. I was lucky enough to place a bid as soon as I came across this listing on eBay, and was keeping an eye on this item about an hour before it ended (I was still the only bidder that time and that was pretty common as many buyers would do last minute bidding or use the automatic bid system on their behalf) - however the listing ended unexpectedly approx. 40 minutes earlier and I eventually won it before others could place their bids.
 
I was really surprised and then I checked the listing again and found that the seller relisted the item for a short while before cancelling the new listing, so I assume he/she accidentally relisted this thus making whoever that already placed the bid a winner.
 
AUD10.00 winning bid + AUD5.00 postage (from NSW) is what I paid for
 

0 comments: