*Dreams that glitter... a blog with many little treasures.

Monday, May 7, 2012

The Saturdays "Notorious" signed CD single + OUR STORY!

'Closer baby, look in my eyes, do you recognise me?
I've been a bad girl, I'm a bad girl, I'm Notorious'

It's here, the signed CD of "Notorious"!
And also "The Saturdays: Our Story" that comes with their story (obviously) and tons of photos too. It's printed in high quality paper and weight approx. 2kg! Heavy heavy!

Technically I intended to get the book on eBay, won it at a great price, and then asked the seller if s/he have other items of the group, replied with a list, and then I decided to add the single into my 'cart' too lol.
£2.06 (my winning bid for the book) + £8 ("Notorious" CD) + £14 (air mail postage from the UK) = £24.06.
Dear postage =_=

Check my previous post for the music video :)

0 comments: