*Dreams that glitter... a blog with many little treasures.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Behind the set: CREATIF (Ep. 3 & 4)

Today I'm the Autocue person for our tv show "CREATIF" - episode 3.
First time working in the control room [since I always in the studio, usually in charge of camera]. Basically Autocue person in charge of the moving on-screen script [which displays in front of the camera] for the host(s) to read.
I was about to stay in the shooting instead of going to the PR consultancy class, because that time was the shooting of final episode for our tv show, wished that I can continue 'til the end of the shoot. However I forced myself to attend the PR class, since it's the last PR consuntancy class of this semester anyway. Overall, new experience and (kinda) happy day... - -

0 comments: