*Dreams that glitter... a blog with many little treasures.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Behind The Scene: Eighteen

Ok, I was invited by Effy two days ago to be one of the casts/extras for their drama production. It's a 7 minutes short film. I never expected to be part of the drama production, and since I'm free yesterday so I helped them out... eventually played one of the Goths [wondering how I looked like? see below].

Title: Eighteen
Type: Drama Production
Venue: Girls Guide Hall
Date: 23rd October 2010
Time:
5.30pm to 11pm

Director Sarah giving instructions to the casts.
The white face lady is the Goths' leader... lol :D
Close look on the amazing set!
It's time to show my breakthrough... (don't be shocked for my photo below) GOTHIC LOOK with.. erm, scary... makeup!!!
Tried so hard to do a proper angry/emo look... lol.
Many of you know that I always smile~ Haha :D
Anyway, overall it was a fun and nice filming day. Breakthrough character (I always love to try out new character), met many people with different background (different universities, workplace etc), new experiences, and made several new mates! Yay ^_^v

0 comments: