*Dreams that glitter... a blog with many little treasures.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

RESULT for Student Council 2010

It's been a 'rush and hurry' week for Student Council 2010 Election.

P/S: Yes, I'm in 2nd election party "Voice Of Curtin" which formed within 2 days, and VOC only been approved 2 days before the election. So we only used 1.5 days to do campaign, posted up posters and distributed flyers.

And the vote counting session was held in LT yesterday evening, around 6.30pm.


Here's the RESULT for Student Council 2010:

Chuma I.S Menakaya (President)
Tulika Singh (Vice-President)
Cheng Shae Nee (Secretary)
Ajay Davis (Vice-Secretary)
Maryam Abdullahi (Treasurer)
Dickson Lee Jian Yuen (Vice-Treasurer)

(OCM)
Chong Pin Xing
Suhas Tadas
Go Wei Kiat
Chiong Pei Wen
Mpilo Sibanda
Chan Yue Yong ‘Gerain’
Leah Marres
Velcon Ling Kwang Chun
Seyedomid Lame
Farasha Bashir
Tendai Angeline Makuwaza
Aaron Ko Zhijun
Oo Kean Cherng
Ophelia Loh Hui Ling



Really really unbelievable that I received quite many No.1 votes from Curtin Students (probably most are my friends) as I didn't really promoted myself and requested anyone to vote for me.. err.. maybe Rachel is the only one I guess.. But still, I was so touched when I saw the number of vote on screen!
Also truly unbelievable that I'm actually IN SC now, really unexpected as I refused to join SC election before - Cos I was not so into SC anymore until VOC (I was struggled whether to join VOC/SC as well). Everything happened within very short period, rushed and unprepared. So now I'm still in 'Shock-ing' and WOW mood!! O-0

Anyway, I would like to THANK YOU to everyone who voted for me and VOC.
Every vote is very important for me. Thank you for your trust in me/us.
I'll work hard in SC and will try my best to help and assist you all.
Really appreciate~ :)

0 comments: