*Dreams that glitter... a blog with many little treasures.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

JCLA Advance Leadership Program

Venue: Marriott ~Resort & Spa~ Miri
Date: 20-22 February 2009





THANK YOU, JCLA
(Curtin UniLife)


Excellent Room, Excellent Environment, Excellent Service.
Fun and happy JCLA workshop & sessions.
Unforgettable moments and laughs.
Lame jokes and talks.

+ familiar and nice JCLA (Batch 1) friends.

+ the one and the only, Daniel M
[thanks Dan, for chatting and listening to me, and your COLD joke].

Can't stop thinking of U!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice to meet you too Gerain!!!

I only just found this!!

:D

I might see you in July!

Daniel! :)

GeRAIN™ Chan said...

DANIEL!!!!!!!! Never expect to see you here! Thanks for visiting this blog :)

Unknown said...

No worries.

I am back in July for the next workshop! Maybe I'll see you then!

:)

DM